I am a compassionate, family-oriented woman who savors the journey of life. I’m hard working as a developing songwriter, and grateful for every opportunity to learn and connect with other like-minded creatives.
Music — 1998-Present
- Original music released (indie & small label) since ’98
- Volunteer as worship team member in various churches
- Board Member - GINA for Missing Persons
- Past Board Member - LAWIM (Los Angeles Women In Music)
- 2022/23 published with Marmoset Music, In Style Music, Kazen Music, Madden Flow Entertainment, Washington Street Publishing, Noma Music, Figure & Groove, My 3 Kids Music, Song Rocket Music. Co-wrote “Searching For Familiar” - 3rd place @ HSF 2022
- Currently co-writing with various pro and emerging artists and writers
- Writing partner with Matt Glickstein
- Current student of pro writer/song coach, James Kocian
- Current member of TAXI Music, Sync or Swim Music, & SongTown
Azusa Pacific University — B.S. ib Science & Organizational Leadership
I am happily married to my husband who is an avid supporter and great encourager! I am a cancer survivor and it has helped cultivate my immense gratitude for the gift that is each new day. Though I can struggle with insecurity, I’m learning I do have a place in the music industry with people who are authentic and kind.
Thank you for your time!