Songs: 16 Holiday-Christmas; 1 Halloween; "Smarter Than The Virus" family hip hop; 4 Half-Hawaiian; 20 Second-Love; selected cover songs
- "Santa, We’ve Been Good”: Winner, songwriting contest; CD “Hawaii’s Favorite Christmas Songs”; recorded by the Honolulu Youth Opera Chorus; blockbuster song forHonolulu Theater for Youth’s "Best of Christmas Talk Story"
- 16 Christmas songs (14 secular, 2 semi-religious) Neo-vintage classic Christmas Philadelphia grooves
- 62 studio-produced; 6 Music CDs: A Father-Daughter Christmas; Christmas Hawaiian-Style; It Won’t Be Christmas; The Boy Who Would Have Loved You; The Low Country; Lonely Dancer
- Music videos: On The Sidewalk; The Christmas Auntie; Kalikimaka Nights; Smarter Than The Virus
- Writer/producer: picture Book The Legend of Kalikimaka (Hawaii's Christmas Auntie)
- Vocals primarily by Rob and Corrie Westerman; Kit and Jolie Westerman vocals on selected songs; Corrie (Maxwell) is a professional theater performer in Franklin/Nashville Tennessee;
- Art Lepage (Hawai'i) performs with Rob as The ARiginals - A Roy Orbison/Righteous Brothers duo